Stop Press!

Trying to finish Cyprus trip. Four new videos uploaded into previous posts.

After trotting around Southeast Asia over the summer, I'm now back in the UK - Cambridge to be exact. Am trying my best to update as frequently as my clinical course will allow.

Entries on Italy and France two winters ago have been put on hold indefinitely. Read: possibly never. But we shall see.

Entries on Greece and Turkey last winter have also been put on hold for the time being.

Posted:
Don Det (Laos), Don Khone

Places yet to blog about:
Ban Nakasang, Champasak, Pakse, Tha Kaek, Vientienne, Vang Vien, Ban Phoudindaeng, Luang Prabang, Khon Kaen (Thailand), Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), London (England), Cambridge

Monday 16 April 2007

Jogging

Just got back from one. The long one. The exhausting one. Three days running now. I've been experiencing a lot of pent-up frustrations recently. Three days. That says a lot coming from myself.

But it feels great to just take it out on the beaten path at the backs of the Cam. So much better than pumping iron in a stuffy gym. The scenery does nothing to allay my anger. If anything, it fans it into a blind rage. The world isn't this beautiful at all. Mother Nature's a liar.

And when my frustrations surface, I push myself even harder. Faster. So the wind blows it all away. So I leave them behind without a backward glance. With only the firmness of the path beneath my feet reassuring me in my times of doubt.

At the end of the day, your sweat runs down your rugged face. Your shirt clings to your broken body. And your muscles scream at you. 'Hell yeah!'

No comments: